Almost half of the time for the PhD is gone.
My achievements so far include: one paper finished and presented at a conference and at the colloquim; organizing and presenting at 2 research seminars with renowned trust researchers and planning my data collection that I need to start and finish really soon. An additional success has been applying and getting accepted for a research stay in Singapore.
Goals for the next months:
– Applying and presenting at this AOM conference next year in August in CA
– Finishing my data collection, transcribing and analyzing the interviews and the case study about kick-off meetings
– Writing up these 2 papers
– Work over the summer at analyzing and writing up the longitudinal campus study paper
– Presenting again at the colloquim
So it seems it’s gonna be a great busy summer.
Loving it 🙂
My research topic is the best!